The O'Connors team supplied and installed all of the mechanical services for OSDP including but not limited:
- Large roof mounted smoke exhaust systems fully prefabricated on hot dipped galvanised skids including perf. metal lined ductwork, up to 2000mm diameter fans, attenuators and hoisted in complete systems.
- Industrial gas reticulation at high level with prefabricated racking system to low level welding stations & specialized valves for connection by the shipbuilders.
- The prefabricated pipe racks were loaded with various industrial gases piping and fixed into place using boom and scissor lifts.
- Hot dipped Galvanised ductwork of heavy gauge construction, capable to withstand very high pressures was used to reticulate welding exhaust systems using extraction systems made and shipped from Denmark.
- Standard HVAC and VRF systems served the admin areas and large refrigerated Heat reclaim Units conditioned the kitchen & dining hall.